Friday, February 22, 2013

New Releases 2/22 - Part 1

Ready to see some awesome new digi-goodies?
Yep, you gotta be if you're reading this, so continue on!

Amber Shaw has this rockin' new kit, Rock With You, 20% off thru the weekend at PickleBerryPop!


Here's my layout with it, I made a double page using
the Twelve Days template by Moments of Harmony





Amy Stoffel has "Let Her Sleep" available at ScrapMatters.


And my layout with it:


In the above layout, I also used the new templates from Angelclaud ArtRoom called "Circle Sparkle", available at Scrapflower & MScraps.


B2N2 Scraps has her new kit "Friends Across the Miles"

 

And here is my layout with her kit:


And for that layout I used a new template from Little Bit Shoppe Designs - Butterfly Kisses:


and that is it for now, I have a few more to share but I will be back later to do it! 

Happy Shopping!





No comments:

Post a Comment