Sunday, February 24, 2013

New Releases 2/22 - Part 2!

Here's a few more new releases from Friday!


La Belle Vie Designs has this neat set of templates:



Here's my LO using the bottom left hand one:



Just Jaimee has this collab, It's a Boy Thing:


It's geared towards boys, but look how versatile it is! Love this page with my littlest lady even though there's no pink and purple in it ;)


 Clever Monkey Graphics has these Gesso Smears, they add
just a twinge of something extra to your layouts, love them!


Here is how I used them in a layout, also using
Americana by Clever Monkey Graphics and Liberty by Just So Scrappy.



And, last but certainly not least - Down This Road Designs has a couple new template sets!


Here is my Layout using Open Spaces Vol 1 and Mangiamo! by Amy Stoffel:



Here is my layout using one from Opposing Sides Vol 1 and Just Devan by Amber Shaw.


That's it for new releases this weekend, Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment